When you receive a difficult medical diagnosis, even with doctors who provide extensive briefings and materials, much can be “lost in translation.” Your life can, all of a sudden, feel quite out of control.
As with many people, you probably have not had to learn how to communicate and partner with health care providers, or how to navigate a complex and sometimes highly disjointed medical journey. Learning to do this under pressure is daunting.
At the Active Patient Coach, we give you the tools, coaching and support that you will use to work successfully with your trusted medical team. If you need help assembling a good team, we also help with that. Then, we help you develop an integrated plan of care for managing a medical journey that is now layered over your busy personal and professional lives.
As your Coach and Navigator, we will help you:
- Create the roadmap for your medical journey;
- Review your diagnosis and treatment options;
- Translate complex medical information into usable knowledge;
- Communicate and partner with your doctors;
- Consider second opinions and the virtues of available clinical trials;
- Identify complementary and holistic care options;
- Manage and care for your support team;
- Prepare a strategy that will help you manage your illness within the context of your other goals, needs, and responsibilities in life; and
- Reduce stress and nurture yourself.
The Result: You will spend more time and energy on the things in life that are important to you, while navigating your journey with increased confidence and skill.
Read what some of our clients say about their results.
Email today for further information:
CJ Hunter ~ email@example.com
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we work with clients nationwide.